Monday, April 23, 2012

Fish oil tablets

Was in whole foods the other day and these was a lady selling liquid fish oil in different flavors.  It was really good.  You'll have to try it out.

Anyway, she told me that you want to make sure the fish oil tablets or liquid that you are injesting everyday has to come from the smaller fish.  Such as sardines, the reason for this they have less amount of mercury in them.  Makes sense once I started thinking about it, so I went home and looked at my tabs that I am currently taking.  On the front label it read, purified to remove mercury.  Now for some reason that makes me feel safer, however, in the future I will be sure to read the label and make sure that my tabs are coming from the smaller fish.

As always any questions please call 636-236-1092, text or e-mail.

Have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment